Thursday 26 September 2013

ARTPOP

I've been working on the Halloween collection lately (which I have now set a deadline for! Eeep!) and decided to take a little break and have a go at digital art again. I was really inspired by some of the talented work I've seen lately and felt like having ago again after a few months, my tablet had collected a lot of dust! Oops!

I doodled a little sketch about a week a go of Lady Gaga, I used my sketch to then digitally colour. 

Here's a little bit of the process that I posted on my Instagram;

(original sketch)
 
I'm pretty proud of it, this is my 3rd finished digital art piece, I'm finding it easier the more I practice and that's all you can ever do I guess (:

(6 posts away until a giveaway!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say...