Friday 16 July 2010

nail polish

hello party people!
so my trip into town was very successful indeed! i bought my sewing machine, which i love and i can't wait to start using it!
i also had to buy brown paint so i can finish my pixie lott painting which i can't wait to show you!

while i was in there i also picked up the girlie things such as make-up and hair products and i picked up this beauty on a whim;

the colour really stood out and i even think it was half price. it's a real beautiful colour and it's even sented! which i didn't even notice until i put it on ha!
it smell so gorgeous and sweet. who ever thought of this is a genius and has made me a very happy girl! i think everyone should have bright nails! it makes the world a happier place.



pixie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say...