Thursday 19 April 2012

Designing hoopla



Been very busy this easter designing for college, designing is possibly my weakest point, I find making a garment far easier, but, it has to be done! Part of me has enjoyed designing this time round, which is very nice indeedy!

As well as doing that I have been trying to sneak in a few illustrations when I want to take a break. My recent one (above) is of Allison Harvard (Creppy Chan)
I hope to sell my illustrations when college is over, I've been looking around at sites that print them for you and sell them but I want to find the best one, if you know any please comment below (:

Just to let you know, I do have hand-made ornaments up for sale on my etsy at the moment (:

Hopefully be more active on here when I start making garments and so on... xo
tumblr, facebook, deviant

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Glad you're happy you found my little blog (: Thank you for following, means alot! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say...