Sunday 21 September 2014

Review: NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

Ever since Dainty Doll has discontinued (well, in my Boots store it has!) I've been on the hunt for a new foundation. It's been very difficult. I have super pale and dry skin and finding a foundation when you're pale is an absolute pain, especially in drugstores, as some of you may know.
I've always wanted to try NARS products but it isn't sold where I am and buying it offline without testing the colour just seems abit silly to me, especially because of the price! It would be an absolute waste if it was wrong. 
A few weeks ago I managed to find a Sephora in France and just fell in love with the place. I found the NARS station and was super excited! I don't like full coverage foundations as my skin isn't that bad and I find they can be really cakey and show my dry skin. I always mixed my foundation with moisturizer so the tinted moisturizer really interested me. It was the only foundation products of the brand that I tested and it really was just love at first sight. It was a perfect match and I loved the texture and the glow of the formula. It's SPF 30 which is amazing and pretty high for a foundation. They also have a great range of shades and also describe what colour undertones it has. My shade is Terre-Neuve and it is the lightest with neutral pink undertones. 

That night I used it as we were going for dinner and cocktails and I was extremely impressed! It's very lightweight and I'm still able to use my concealer under it and for it all to blend together beautifully. A little does go a long way with this product and it leaves a wonderful glow on your skin. It also photographs lovely and makes you look very healthy and glowing! I'm completely impressed with how long it lasts, I didn't remove my makeup the night before (bad I know!) and it was still in place the next morning!
The only downside I could possibly see is if you have oily skin this product may not work for you. I get a touch oily on my forehead and around my nose but just apply powder. You could possibly just pop a powder compact in your bag!

I'm so happy this product exists and will continue using it as my main foundation, I love it even more than my Dainty Doll foundation. I don't think I could ever go back or go to another foundation. Now that I know my shade, I can now happily buy it online! I bought it for 38€ and its £28 on the NARS website which I will happily pay out for such an all round wonderful product. I highly, highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone!

What NARS products do you have? I want to expand my collection! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say...